Quality Automotive Repair Service
(but not limited to)
- Factory recommended maintenance service
- Oil and filter change
- Engine and transmission diagnosis and repair
- Electrical system diagnosis and repair
- Heating and air conditioning system repair
- Brake repair
- Custom exhaust systems and repairs
- Computerized 4 wheel alignment, corner-weighting and wheel balancing
- Shocks, struts, steering and suspension system repairs and fabrications
- Computerized engine analysis, fuel injection and emission system repair
- Radiator and cooling system repair
- Tires and batteries
- Specializing in lowered cars and race setups
- Import Auto Specialists
Since opening in 1995, Frederick Motorsports has been building a solid reputation in the Frederick and surrounding area for high quality, thorough repairs on most import and domestic vehicles. We know that getting a car repaired can be a real hassle; that's why we make a concerted effort to make your experience as hassle-free as possible.
With every service you will receive our 30 Point Courtesy Check which includes tires, steering, brakes, shocks, exhaust, engine and transmission fluids, battery, lights, wiperblades, and much more.
Our technicians are factory trained in repairing Audi, Subaru, and Alfa Romeo.
We use the highest quality parts, materials, and equipment available, and employ technicians and a management team that take pride in their skill and workmanship. Throughout the repair process we utilize numerous and stringent quality control measures to insure that every vehicle is repaired and serviced to your complete satisfaction.
We know how much you depend on your family car, truck or SUV, and we know how important your time and money has become in today's economy. The fact is, we have come to view our customers as members of our "extended family". Treating those we care about with honesty and integrity, combined with reliable service, years of experience, quality products and money-saving efficiency has set Frederick Motorsports apart as a trusted name in our community.